Technology, channel economics, new sources of capital, and shifting profit pools are responding to a) the way consumers live, work and play; and b) the way businesses do business.
Many long-standing industry practices will never return, and new forces will not wait for food companies to catch up.
This session equips executives with new insights that bust old assumptions and is critical input to help them chart their organizations' path for the post-COVID world:
- From products era to services era
- New markets at the nexus of food, beauty and health
- Ecosystems and interdependencies
- Access to products over ownership of products
- The leadership challenge: Transforming insights to action